In need of support for -50 lbs

Options
Looking to drop 50 lbs by the end of the year. If I could reach onederland by summer that would be awesome.

SW: 230
GW: 180
25, busy (full time grad school + full time work)

Following IIFYM w/ my carbs a bit lower than the usual formula.. Aiming to meal prep and keep things clean.. Will treat myself within my macros on occasion.

Aiming to workout at least 3 times a week using a combo of weights, body weight training, various cardio (kickboxing, hiit, biking, etc), and stretching/yoga.

Would love some support... Especially from people with similar stats/goals.

Replies

• gbarrios458
    Options
    hey ellesoul :) I'm tryng to loose about 80 lbs I think its a great idea to have a support group on here :) I'll add you as a friend we can motivate each other and anyone else that would like to add me as well please go ahead and do so the more the better in my opinion :) let's do this
  • Pattybar
    Pattybar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 lbs too!!!
  • Tink1o5
    Tink1o5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm a full time mom of 2 boys (3 and 5). I'm trying to lose 50 lbs also. May lose more after that but my main goal is 50.

SW: 215
    CW: 210
    GW: 160
  • JeneaneB
    JeneaneB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in the same situation! Can add me too!
  • Amysandy3
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose 40 before my 40th birthday in August! I would love to help support you in your goal :)
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hey 50 by the end of the year sounds like a good goal! I am around the same weight as you. I just started strong lift 5x5 and c25k ( today actually). Would love more friends. anyone feel free to add me
  • ellesoul
    ellesoul Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've added everyone.
  • HarryPot1985
    Options
    I'm in need for some support and motivation, and hope to return the favor. Have been overweight since 16, about to turn 30 this June and tired of feeling tired.
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 as well. I'm hoping to have 20 gone by the end if march and the 50 by the end of June please feel free to add me anyone :)
  • BabasMama82
    BabasMama82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 as well. Please add me, I need the motivation. Thanks
  • year2015letsgo
    Options
    My goal is to lose 55-60lbs. I have a long road ahead of me! I track my meals everyday and my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me! The more support we can get, the better :)
  • lizrosesnook
    Options
    Started back on here today at the heaviest I've been in a long time.
    SW:231
    GW:180
    Would love to lose 50lb by September as I'm going on holiday! And have never been slim enough to feel comfortable in shorts
    In need of support and motivation. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Lindy0070
    Lindy0070 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Been on for about a week now and going well. Have lost 3 lbs and my details are as follows:
    SW 212
    GW 147
    So have a total 65 pounds to lose!!! We're going on holiday at the end of July so would be nice to lose around two stone by then.
    Feel free to add me, I am finding the support I have with the friends I have made already a reel help
  • momclp11
    momclp11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 50 to 60 pounds by the end of the year. I lost 60 pounds about 8 years ago and put it all back on plus extra. So my goal is to take it off and then keep it off. Good luck to everyone. I started back on December 5th and have lost 9 so far.
    SW 222
    CW 213
    GW 160