what are you looking forward to being able to do once you lose the weight?

Replies

• Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Honestly? Truly? The thing that I have always wanted to do if I could lose enough weight?

Hug my knees.

I know it sounds weird. But I have ALWAYS wanted to.
  • Greeneyedgrl_24
    Greeneyedgrl_24 Posts: 34 Member
    I want to feel comfortable and confident in shorts this summer. I have wanted that forever now and finally...this year it's gonna happen, so excited!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    • Being able to shop anywhere I want
    • Knowing my husband and son are proud of how I look when they are with me
    • Feeling comfortable in a bathing suit
    • Attaining the long list of goals I have in the gym (Ok, so goal weight isn't necessary for this one, but it would make some things, like doing an honest to goodness pull-up, easier if I didn't have so much of me to move.)
    • The satisfaction of knowing I finally did it
  • ThinByThanksgiving
    ThinByThanksgiving Posts: 115 Member
    To name a few...

- Run the Flavor Run April 25th. I've signed up already, just want to actually run the whole thing.
    - See my collarbones
    - Surprise my sister when she comes back to FL from KY in April
    - Wear sundresses
    - Go to the beach and feel comfortable
    - Go white water rafting again
    - Do a Tough Mudder
  • bluefire301175
    bluefire301175 Posts: 24 Member
    Ok so weirdly enough I want to learn ballet. I think that has been one of my goals from the start. Oh and buy nice clothes from ASOS.
  • Be able to "throw something on" and look amazing!
    Sit at the movie theaters without the arms digging into my sides
    Not have to wear spandex under clothing ... Ever... Again..!!!
  • I just want to be able to find things in my size when I go shopping and not worry if a shirt is fitted against my belly. My weight gain has been recent...well the past 2 years. I also want to feel comfortable in a bikini again. Going to the beach is my favorite!
  • needconfidence
    needconfidence Posts: 27 Member
    *Horse back riding always wanted to try this but was scared for the poor horse
    * the confidence to take dance classes
    * go to the beach without fear
    * go to great America and not worry if the harness can hold me
    * run a marathon :D
    * be able to fit in cute shorts for summer
  • kimberlyrenee2008
    kimberlyrenee2008 Posts: 604 Member
    CatJill86 wrote: »
    I cant wait to wear cute clothes and be able to shop anywhere I want and also I wanna be able to wear very cute HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto!!
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    I'm looking forward to not deleting every photo with me in it.

Wearing clothes I have been saving for two years in my closet from the last time I worked to lose weight, some still have the tags because I never did get down past a size 10.

Feeling confident in my appearance- I always feel like I have the look of someone who just gave up and I guess I did but I don't want that. I'm an older mother and when I see all the young pretty mothers I know I can't compete with that. But what I can do is try to be my healthiest, both for me and my husband and kids.

I'm looking forward to setting new goals for myself instead of always self-sabotaging and making my life about my weight and looks. I'm more than that! and I'm tired of being stuck, I want to move forward.

That's it for now, I could go on : )
  • Negriita2010
    Negriita2010 Posts: 45 Member
    wear sweats with a belly shirt omg i miss it a lot...but more than that like mostly everyone said buyvcute clothes not just buy the ugly clothes because its the only one that fits..i miss going in to the misses or jr clothes section now i have to walk all the way back to the plus size section...
  • RunnethUpB
    RunnethUpB Posts: 18 Member
    I thought of another one!! Paint my toes!!!
  • scomeg88
    scomeg88 Posts: 16 Member
    To be able to wear some cute sun dresses this summer
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    To those saying horseback riding, I highly encourage you to visit a barn and see if you can ride/interact. I'm unsure of your exact weights as there was more than one that mentioned it, but you may be surprised at how much horses can comfortably carry. And even if you are too heavy to ride, just being at the barn and interacting with the animals can be really beneficial.

As for me, I can't wait to comfortably wear types of clothing I never really have before, like revealing swimsuits and short shorts!
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Putting some of it back on again the difference being this time it's muscle not fat.
  • jequirity
    jequirity Posts: 37 Member
    Great thread idea! I am looking forward to having a bigger wardrobe again.

I don't have very much money so after I gained the weight I wasn't able to buy a lot of new clothes so as soon as I lose it and can fit into my old clothes again I'll have so many more choices.

I am tired of having to wear the same thing every day since nothing else fits.
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    - taking photos with my son
    - wearing cute jeans
    - having confidence again
    - cross my legs with ease
    - being able to remove my wedding ring when I want to (can't get it off currently)
    - wear a bikini with pride
    - not being larger than my husband
    - making my son proud
    - wear those cute clothes that are hanging in the closet
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    -Dress appropriately in the summertime, shorts and tanks rather than pants/capri's and elbow length shirts.
    -Go to the beach and wear a swimsuit at the very least. Bikini still sounds too scary because I have a lot of stretch marks all around my stomach, ribs, and hips.
    -Wear cute heels (hoping my feet/ankles will become more attractive as I lose weight)
    -Wear leggings out in public.
    -Wear lingerie and/or slinky sexy clothing and not feel stupid or like a fraud.
    -If I get pregnant, I want to be a cute pregnant lady who is all belly. I don't want there to be any confusion over whether I'm pregnant or just fat. I'm not sure how much control I have over that, but I'd like to think I have control to some extent?

• MsTracy1972
    MsTracy1972 Posts: 25 Member
    running up the four flights of stairs at work
    fitting in my favorite summer dresses
    going sleeveless
    getting rid of my muffin top
  • Pattybar
    Pattybar Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Just To feel good about myself and accomplished. I really wanna see my real body because I've always been overweight. don't want to wear a bikini or anything. I want to be able to lose all the extra weight and maintain ideal weight for the rest of my life. I need to lose 45 lbs. Every time I lose about 30 lbs I always gain them back... It's bad feeling..