2»

Replies

• lexilove_xo
    Options
    We got this!
  • ccmarlacarie
    ccmarlacarie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well. I'm needing some active friends! You should be able to go to a person's profile and add them from there.
  • glamfitmom
    Options
    Gahh me too add me:)
  • FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    The struggle may be real, but you have all the tools you need to succeed. As corny and cliche as that sounds, it's definitely true. MFP is a great resource to help keep yourself accountable, and LOOK sooo many people who are right there with you.

Best of luck on your fitness journey. YOU GOT THIS!! :)
  • tcphipps
    Options
    No sure. When you find out, let me know
    It will not let me add anyone!!! What am I doing wrong?! Lol you can tell I haven't used this thing much ;)

• carolinagamecock
    carolinagamecock Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    tcphipps wrote: »
    It will not let me add anyone!!! What am I doing wrong?! Lol you can tell I haven't used this thing much ;)

I can't seem to add anyone either. Can't get to anyone's profiles. Anyone able to help?
  • FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    tcphipps wrote: »

Seems like the mobile version is glitching and won't allow members to click on each other's pics or usernames. Looks like the way to add Friends through the mobile app, is by going back to the main screen > then going to "More" > Friends > + > and then add by MFP username!
  • carolinagamecock
    carolinagamecock Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey try and go to friends tab then enter their screen name. That might work!
  • WestCoastLights22
    WestCoastLights22 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll help!!! Everyone add me if you like. Plur!!!!!