need friends to go me get this 20 pounds off

2»

Replies

• I'm 41 already....and it sure does get harder to lose with age. I just joined mfp today and would love to add you as a friend for support and motivation :) I would add you...but I'm still getting used to navigating on here and not quite sure how to do it yet lol
  • I feel ya! Have 60 lbs to take off. I'm in my mid thirties and I just don't want to waste anymore of my time feeling unhappy with my body. Add me if you like, we can motivate eachother!
  • Parrishbabe13
    Parrishbabe13 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'll help you stay motivated! :)
  • I'm (almost) 48 and have spent the last 10 years or so losing weight in a healthy, sustainable way and then _not_ sustaining that weight, gaining it again and then some. I have the smarts to do this but I feel like this may be the first time I've got my brain and my heart in the same place and think that's the key to my personal success. Yeah...it's possible I'm a bit of an emotional eater ;)

I'm in for 20# by the summer, but my first goal is 10# by end of April (coinciding with a doc's visit where I want to have improved on some rather devastating blood work results based, at least partly, on this extra 20 or so pounds I'm carrying).

Feel free to add me.
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    I am looking to loose 25 lbs by late spring.
  • GrooveAndImprove
    GrooveAndImprove Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me too!
    I've lost 22 pounds so far, and looking to lose another 15!
    :D
    Good luck to all of us!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    I still have 40 pounds to lose feel free to add me if you won't I love to support and motivate you I could use motivation and support me through our journey
  • kegofstout
    kegofstout Posts: 74 Member
    Add me too! I am on day two and have 15 pounds that need to go... The more the merrier on this journey :)
  • Thanks to everyone who is willing to support me throughout this journey. This is exactly what I have needed to give me the boost I need to have real progress this time. Hopefully I can motivate and inspire others as well. Let kick this weight off our beautiful bodies!!
  • bellabutt3
    bellabutt3 Posts: 105 Member
    I'm (almost) 48 and have spent the last 10 years or so losing weight in a healthy, sustainable way and then _not_ sustaining that weight, gaining it again and then some. I have the smarts to do this but I feel like this may be the first time I've got my brain and my heart in the same place and think that's the key to my personal success. Yeah...it's possible I'm a bit of an emotional eater ;)

I'm in for 20# by the summer, but my first goal is 10# by end of April (coinciding with a doc's visit where I want to have improved on some rather devastating blood work results based, at least partly, on this extra 20 or so pounds I'm carrying).

Feel free to add me.

Hi MFP friend, Boy our story's are quite similar! although I will be 59 this spring. I really get the head & heart part too. Want to impress my Dr too, last year she called me "obese" after I put on 10 lbs. (I'm 5' 8" and currently 159 lbs). I'd be thrilled to lose 10 but my ultimate goal is 140 lbs. Its DEFINITELY harder as you get older. I'm sticking with it this time :)
  • 24lbs to go but happy to have anyone on my journey or be on anyone's so we can keep each other spirits up
  • I need to lose 25+ lbs by June, i'm in my mid 40's and tired of the yoyo dieting. It would be great to support and encourage one another on this wt loss journey. Thanks!!
  • Would love to reach my goal by summer. Would love to surround myself with supportive friends that I can also help motivate. I'm determined not to give up this time like I've always done in the past. Getting ready to turn 41 and want to get that body back I lost 10 years ago.

I'm right there with you! Was doing so well and balloonwd back up 20 pounds....uuuggghjh.. i really want to be thin again. TODAY is the FIRST day of the rest of our lives....we can do it!
  • vllamas08
    vllamas08 Posts: 20 Member
    Please
  • stephjohnson07
    stephjohnson07 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm right there with you! One step at a time! I'll be 37 in July and I want to lose 30 lbs
    Just quit smoking last Sat and on the patch and now on to the weight. I look at it as a new year, new changes WE CAN do it!!!
  • stephjohnson07
    stephjohnson07 Posts: 10 Member
    We can do it!! One day at a time