Almost 30lb's in 60 days

Options
fnub
fnub Posts: 34 Member

29.4lb's lost in the 1st 60 days of my lifestyle change. Working out 35 minutes a day, 7 days a week, eating healthier, drinking a lot of water and having this app has really started to pay off. I'm now at my 25% mark and already starting to fit into smaller clothes. I really like the way this app has helped me regain my sense of discipline.

See you at the finish line!
I hear they have snacks ;-)

16256330731_5c19ac04c5_z.jpgTuna Melt by notlawfilms@gmail.com, on Flickr

Replies

• nashieyy
    Options
    omg! my goal is to lose 20lbs but now you're inspiring me to lose 30 lbs more!
  • Alimar14
    Options
    I started only 10 days ago. Got a long way to go. Thanks for the inspiration. Well done.
  • SexyHealthyFit175
    SexyHealthyFit175 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are my new hero! I need to lose 41lbs in total and I'm already 9.5lbs down since new years day. I'm really aiming at dropping the whole 41 lbs in 90 days. Not sure if it's doable but going for it anyhow!!!!
  • Dana_Poo283
    Options
    That is awesome...hoping I can stay on track this time...I have a lot to lose.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • debrastaudhammer
    Options
    Congratulations. You inspire me. I have 135lbs to go though I have lost 10 in my first 2 weeks. This app is a huge help. Keep it up. You can do it!!
  • SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Not to mention that sandwich looks good. LOL
  • fnub
    fnub Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Update. Lost another 4.8 in the last 2 weeks. That's .8 over the apps expectancy of 2lbs/week. I can now see the sandwich, I mean the light at the end of the tunnel.

As long as you are honest with yourself you can do this...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!