#ICAN

Options
I have a goal of 8 & a half stone! This year I'm 5ft 4 and currently weighing 152lbs.
I had 3 babies all In the space of 4 years my first baby was a boy!! 13 years ago I was so happy knowing that I was to soon be having the little boy I had always wanted. At 39weeks and 4 days I went into labour and was told there was no "heart beat"
every expecting mothers worse nightmare.

"My world had come crashing down"

I felt like I was in a "nightmare"
I kept on about a stone and a half after my pregnancy.
a few months later we got 2 puppies! They were brothers from the same litter, so much fun love and care was needed for our new pups! They had filled the aching in our lives. A few months had past the pups were growing and becoming bigger.
Then we found out I was pregnant again! We was so happy as we had been trying, this time we was to have a little girl it was such a special moment for us knowing we had our
"little boy" then a little girl we had always wanted, we had to have our daughter at 38 weeks just incase she became stillborn also, They induced me and a few hours later 'all hell was let loose' I was in full blown labour but my cervix was only 2cm dilated my baby girl and I was rushed into have a crash emergency cesarean. Our heart rates were dropping fast!
They managed to save us both and all was ok!
I was on lots of drugs and had swollen up like a balloon. It had taking me a number of weeks to recover, I had kept another 1 and a half stone on! Aghh! 2 years later on my daughters birthday I had found out I was 'pregnant again' with another beautiful Little girl! I had a planed cesarean with my 3rd baby I didn't want any trouble this time! And again kept on another stone!
I have been fluctuating for the past 8 years now between 9 1/2 stone to 11 1/2 stone I know I will never be the size I was when I was 19 but to be 8 1/2 - 9 stone is realistic for my height I will get to this goal this year I have will power and determination on my side! yes I may stumble but if I do I will get back up and carry on! not beating myself up and QUIT!
I lost a lot of weight last year but Christmas was an epic fail! I managed to put on a lot of weight in December.
So now I am back on track who's with me to beat the fat that has moved in on our bodies and have made its self well at home!
It's time to move out fat and find a new job that doesn't ruin self esteem, confidence and people's lives! Let's come together and say I CAN!

Replies