Why am I doing this??? Photos!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Survivor1997
    Survivor1997 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Look at your hips! I can see a distinct difference. Also, it looks to me that even your watch is a little looser.

Post again in a couple weeks. Wear the same outfit...only this time, put on a smile. :)

You're doing great!
  • abgoins512
    abgoins512 Posts: 41
    Options
    Look at your hips! I can see a distinct difference. Also, it looks to me that even your watch is a little looser.

Post again in a couple weeks. Wear the same outfit...only this time, put on a smile. :)

You're doing great!

I will! Thanks!!!
  • VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Options
    Yes, there is a noticeable difference. Keep doing what you're doing!!!
  • bradynsmom
    bradynsmom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference way to go!
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot of courage to put pictures of yourself online like that! I give you lots of praise for being able to do that- I still haven't been able to do it and I'm very close to my ideal weight now! I know how that feels to realize how big you really are once you see a picture of yourself. Just realizing it is the first step and it looks like you really want to change how you look. You are beautiful and you can do this! Just stick with it, even on the hard days!
  • LamsieDee
    LamsieDee Posts: 85
    Options
    good for you! you're working hard and it shows. Next time that pink shirt will be even baggier on you! won't it be fun if you keep taking the pictures in the same shirt to see how much you're shrinking! smile you're gonna make it!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • manisjary
    manisjary Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Job!!! Now put a smile on that pretty face..be proud of your hard work
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    I can see a difference and think its wonderful that you are doing this for you! You should be very proud and keep it up!! WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!