Sweet potatoe and carrots soup?

Options
Hi I've made a soup and just wondering would someone help me with the round about calories and weather it would be a good healthy meal. I used sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, 2 veg stock cubes
It's very tasty I must say hope it's a low calorie meal lol ... I also added some crushed chillis to give it a kick

Replies

• Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Best thing to do would be to add it in the recipe builder and go from there.
  • ASG_21
    ASG_21 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nobody can tell you how many calories were in it without knowing the quantity of the items you put inside--Did you use one sweet potato or ten? Was it a huge 10 oz monster sweet potato or a tiny 2 oz one? The best way, as mentioned above, is to go to the MFP recipe builder and enter the ingredients you used and the amount, as well as the amount of servings you made. Then you'll have an accurate calorie count.

That said... It sounds pretty low calorie to me if that's all you used... Depending on how much of it you ate, being that sweet potatoes and carrots are higher calorie items in the veggie world.