inner thigh fat

chrysanthiEva
chrysanthiEva Posts: 6
edited January 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone know any good exercise to lose inner thigh fat?

Replies

• Cardio, like running, biking, swimming etc. You have to lose overall body fat, spot training doesn't really work. You can also do lunges, squats, leg curls and extentions (if you go to a gym).
  • notallwhowander
    notallwhowander Posts: 6 Member
    Use the hip adduction (or is that one abduction?) machine at the gym
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    I've had inner thigh fat, love handles, and an under boob roll since puberty. Not trying to discourage, but mine hasn't gone away with weight/fat loss.
    You'll have to lose fat overall to see a reduction.
  • Mzsweetypye
    Mzsweetypye Posts: 30 Member
    I have a personal trainer and with doing strength training I see a huge difference in my thighs. It isn't a quick and easy process but im hoping for summertime I have much more confidence. .
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited January 2015
    Swim laps using the breaststroke and frog kicks. Really works all of the thigh muscles, but the inner things get a better than normal workout.

ETA: actual fat loss will be determined by how your body gains and loses.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    There are no exercises that target fat loss on any part of the body. Fat loss is systematic and is lost all over the body evenly. If your thighs hold a lot of fat, it's due to genetics. You'll just have to keep consistent and lowering body fat till you reach the results you desire.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • AdrianBry
    AdrianBry Posts: 138 Member
    there is no "eliminate thigh fat" exercise. ONLY exercises and diets to lose weight all over and we all lose weight in different places at different times but usually we all tend to lose the belly fat last
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    A calorie deficit.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    It's ADDuction-bringing the legs in

-horseback riding.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    It's dat calorie deficit. Nothing else. No such thing as spot reducing. If that were the case I would not be choosing to have a 27 inch waist and 24 inch thighs
  • Thanks a lot to all of you. I actually tried having a calorie deficit and I started running more and I have seen a big change, not only on my thighs but on my whole body too.