New mama looking for positive peeps to motivate a healthy/fit lifestyle!

Options
Hi all!
I am a 26 year-old who has always attempted to live a healthy and fit lifestyle! Now that I am a new mama of a 3-week old, I only feel it is more important to stay active and eat smart. I definitely need motivation on the eating portion and am a positive and encouraging person myself. Befriend me if you need some extra motivation!! I know I'd love a little extra push in my life! :)

Alicia

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm a mom of 4 and finally lost the baby weight after 15 years. I'm down almost 40 lbs! Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • 11aliciamorgan
    11aliciamorgan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dang girl- way to go! I lost a lot initially but I can already tell this last 10 lbs is going to be stubborn! I will definitely add ya.
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy!!! Im a momma of 3....Add me! :smiley:
  • 11aliciamorgan
    11aliciamorgan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just sent you both a request :)
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! I'm a mom of two. My youngest is 21 months old, and I've got about less than 10lbs to go to get down to my goal! Good luck with your weight loss, and feel free to add me as well!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia...I am Megan ....Congrats on your bundle of joy.....wishing you much success ....Feel free to add me :)
  • JLopez832
    JLopez832 Posts: 1,206
    Options
    congrats on having your baby! you got this! good luck!
  • Fleetwoodly
    Options
    Congratulations! I am myself a mom of a 7 month old daughter. I have lost most of the pre - pregnancy weight, but now I want to lose some more. I am gonna befriend you for some extra motivation. Good luck, and we will get there!
  • Gouchisgirll
    Gouchisgirll Posts: 2,476 Member
    Options
    Awe congrats! Take it slow until the dr gives you the ok. :) I'm a mom of 3. They are 12, 3, and 2. Met my goal weight 6 months after my 3 year old and 10 days after my daughter. More then happy to support and motivate and can always use more motivation myself. (Maintenance is harder for me then getting there lol) Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • tjarrllanoz
    Options
    Hey !! Im a new mom as well of a 5 month old and im looking for the same thing!!:)
  • DanielleMesa
    DanielleMesa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two and I know how easy it is to neglect ourselves and focus on our kids. You got this!