Stay at home mom trying to lose the baby weight.

Options
Hi my name is Theresa and I am the mommy of a beautiful 4 mo old boy. I really want to lose the baby weight and have about 20lbs to go. I don't have a babysitter so I can't go to the gym so any advice on at home work outs is appreciated!

Replies

• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Welcome! I've got a teenager and two under three.
    Youtube has some free videos, you can take walks with the baby, and there's dvds. I like Leslie Sansone and Jillian Micheals. :) Pinterest also has a ton of stuff too! I do these things along with walking on my treadmill.
  • shooteleven
    Options
    Hi Theresa! I'm Megan, And I Too Am A Mommy To A Beautiful 7 Month Old Boy. I Am In The Process Of Losing The Rest Of The Weight I Gained During Pregnancy. I'm Not Able To Go To The Gym Either. I LOVE Doing Fitness Blender Workouts! I Find Them On Their Website And/Or YouTube. When You Go To Their Website, You Can Put In How Much Time You Have To Workout, What Area (s) You Want To Focus On, The Level Of Difficulty, And You Can Even Add The Amount Of Calories You'd Like To Burn. Then You Choose What Video You'd Like To Do.

I Also Love Jessica Smith TV (YouTube), Dance Fitness With Jessica (YouTube), And I Have Also Done Some Of The BikiniBodyMommy (YouTube/Instagram/Fb) Workouts/Plan. It All Depends On What I'm Able To Do That Day. Somedays My "Workouts" Are Better Than Others. Something Is Better Than Nothing!

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love to be friends! Feel free to add me. :)
  • bakerh518
    bakerh518 Posts: 18 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is the exact question I was going to ask!! Great advice! I LOVE Julian Michaels 30 day shred, although, when I first tried to start it up again after my son, I found my arms were too sore in the night to pick him up! HA talk about comical!

Feel free to add me mommas!