What butter do I push to see if anyone respnded to my questions???

my trainer told me to eat 1500 calories, but this website told me to intake 1200 calories so now I am going over my limit? Can the calorie intake be manually changed??? Someone please help, otherwise I guess I'll use the In-Shape website. Thanks

Replies

• ohjules59
    ohjules59 Posts: 6 Member
    I meant what button
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    You can change your calories by going to your goals and changing the amount of calories you want to lose in a week.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,072 Member
    I was gonna say - I don't demonize butter, but I try to stay away from the pushers. You know, they give you that first quarter-pound stick of butter for free, but after that, you have to pay.

Seriously, I haven't seen anyway to get notified if anyone responds to your questions on the forums.
    Yes, you can manually change your daily calorie goal. On the website (sorry, I don't use the app) click on "my home", then click on "goals," then click on "change goals" (green button below your current goals).
    And MFP probably only told you to consume 1200 calories because you set an overly aggressive goal to lose 2 lbs a week, or you said you were sedentary (when you're probably not, as MFP defines sedentary), or both.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Goals>Change Goals>Custom
  • Mmmmmmmm butter.
    As for seeing if someone has responded to your question, click on that little start right beside the thread title. You will then be notified of responses to any thread, whether you started the thread or not.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    I can't believe it's not....

Or...

My Home > Goals > Change Goals

Then either guided or custom. You can set everything yourself with custom.