Slimming World Buddies!

Options
Hi guys, I'm a long running member of my fitness pal but I back using it again now that I joined slimming world! :) since joining 2 weeks ago I've lost 5lbs so I can't wait to keep this up and hopefully be down a good bit of weight by the summer ❤️

Anyone doing the slimming world plan or who just want to be friends for motivation and such, please work away and add me ☺️

Replies

• loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What is slimming world?
  • serenamanser
    serenamanser Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 200,300,400+ 2 50 calorie snacks diet from slimming world and have been exercising to the Coleen Nolan DVDs at home.. Feel free to add me if you want extra motivation
  • staceybambijones
    staceybambijones Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I joined slimming world last Thursday. First time so wish me luck xx
  • Curlykae89xx
    Curlykae89xx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Have recently managed to loose almost 4 stone on my own ! Been following slimming world the past 3 weeks at home and managed to loose 8lbs
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 4 stone with slimming world. I don't think it would be particularly compatible with calorie counting though. The great thing about sw in my opinion is the fact you can eat as much fruit, veg and pasta as you want. This suited the glutton in me! Now I am counting calories in and calories out I have discovered that pasta and fruit are actually very calorie dense so you cant eat very much of them and stay within your calorie goal.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    No it doesn't work with calorie counting really, they are complete opposites- calorie counting doesn't really come into play with SW.