I am back and refocusing

Options
I am back to doing the right thing for me and that is to take care of myself using MFP while encouraging others while they work towards making themselves the best they can be.

I, at one time, lost 85 lbs while using MFP and figured that I had it figured out and that I could do it myself. Boy was I wrong! I have little support at home so my support comes from those I workout with and that is it. In the time away I have gained half of my weight back and it is time for me to do the right thing for me. I need the support of those who are like minded and are very encouraging and supportive yet offer ideas that I can possibly use for myself.

Feel free to send a friend request my way. Looking forward to improving myself with y'all.

Replies

• tereso28
    tereso28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel ya
  • pandekrah
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'd lost 80 lbs at one point with healthy eating and some exercise. But quickly put it back on after falling back into bad habits. Now I'm using MFP and have the help of trainers and support of family. I'm excited for the changes and am more than willing to motivate you and others :)