Weight loss & breast loss?

Options

Replies

• stephness23
    stephness23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost one and a half stone but my boobs stayed the same size... I think everyones different
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've lost 56lbs so far and went from a 40D to a 36C. I could really use a B and 1/2. I have 30 lbs to goal and I'm pretty sure I will be wearing a B when I'm done.
  • slimmimi81
    slimmimi81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sadly some of us do loose them
  • slimmimi81
    slimmimi81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :\
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm going to come out and say right now that when I reach my ideal BF%, I'm getting implants. I'm already a small B, and the way it's going with strength training and long distance running, I will probably go down even further to a small A.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the last place I lose. I wish I could get more fat to move off of them :(
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    That was one of the first places that I lost weight - since I have started doing push-ups and more strength workouts with my arms I have noticed a change, not really in size but less droop :#

My doctor assures me that once I stop losing I will gain some fat back in the area.
  • shelties1
    shelties1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Frankly, I can't WAIT to get rid of some boobage, lol. I'm filling out D cup quite nicely, and sometimes DD, so won't mind a B or even C at all.
  • shattrdillusion
    Options
    I wish I'd lose an extra cup size, no matter what my weight/size I always have to go up 2 dress sizes to accommodate and it's incredibly annoying! I'm currently a 38DD, if I could get down to a 36C or even a B I'd be absolutely ecstatic!
  • ccesq73
    ccesq73 Posts: 21
    Options
    I recently lost 21 pounds and my bra size is unchanged. On a previous weight loss attempt I lost over 50 pounds and I went down one cup size. I'm hoping to lose another 20 pounds so maybe there's still hope.
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to losing some extra boob. I play competitive dodgeball and am always having to wear two sports bras just to keep them in check.
  • getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i had like to no boobs to begin with (like i was an a- sometimes i could get away with a b), and they still shrunk! (can't do a b anymore!)
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    KokowithaK wrote: »
    I'm going to come out and say right now that when I reach my ideal BF%, I'm getting implants. I'm already a small B, and the way it's going with strength training and long distance running, I will probably go down even further to a small A.

I want the whole 'mommy makeover' package where they do implants and a tummy tuck!!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I went from thinking I was a 36D, to being a 32E (DDD). I'm curious to what I was before I found my correct size. I know I lost some breast size due to it being a fatty area, but for some you may be losing more inches in that area and it's making your breast look smaller. If you looked at me, you'd think I was a C cup.
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My boobs sadly are always the first thing to go when I lose weight. I went from a 40d to a 34b. Victoria's Secret push up bras will be my new best friend...
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Quick question: where are you ladies getting fitted? I recommend avoiding getting fitted at VS b/c they fit customers to fit their bras, so their system is different. Try Nordstrom's. They do great fittings. You may be surprised at what your actual bra size is.
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My boobs didn't change size even after 20pounds losts. I had to have them sonogramed due to a lump found. They are mostly breast tissue, very little fat. The tech said that even with weight loss I would not really lose any size in the cups! So sad. I have to go to specialty stores to get them in my size. No Victoria Secret, Lane Bryant or Nordstrom for me. They are always $50 or more per bra and forget about finding a sports bra that fits! :(
  • bingfit221
    bingfit221 Posts: 105 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I went from a C to an A. It happens because boobies are just fat. You don't pick where you lose it from, it just goes. Some people lose it from other places vs the chest. Unfortunately, you can't control it.
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Started at 230lb 38DDD
    Currently 196lbs 36DD
    Goal weight of 140-150, when I was that weight as a teenager I wore 36C.
    I would focus on fat loss and strength training.
  • rseneca724
    rseneca724 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Over the years of gaining and losing weight I have never had much of a change in my boobs (always been between 36-38DD). Until this time...I have lost about 12 lbs and I am already noticing that the girls seem a little smaller :( I don't mind losing a bit, but the sag that's coming with it I can completely do without.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!