vegetarian weight loss

Options
Hi there I'm looking for other vegos to inspire me to eat new exciting clean vegetarian meals!

Replies

• uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian newbie...just went meat free Jan 5th. I do eat fish occasionally, but other than that, I mostly have stuck to my veggies. :smiley:

I am the biggest I have ever been. I started out 30 years ago as a model, and weighed a very unhealthy 120 pounds at 5'7.5". Now, at 46, with two children, multiple miscarriages, and fertility treatments, I find it REALLY hard to lose any weight!

I currently weigh 206 pounds, and have lost 13 recently.

I just made up my go to salads to munch on and I love my cabbage soup recipe. Today's salads were my Back to Earth salad with green cabbage, dill, tofu, almonds and quinoa, dressed with Bragg's apple cider vineager and EVOO. I also made roasted sweet potatoes (diced), farro, pecans and dried cranberries, dressed with lemon juice.

I exercise 4-5 times a week, mostly on my stationary bike. I work from home so I have a very sedentary job. And it's COLD outside so I tend not to walk like I do in the warmer seasons.

Oh, and BTW, my name is Jennifer