Divorced Mom in 40s looking for some friends to keep me motivated :)

Options
I'm a divorced mom of two beautiful children. I share custody with their Dad. I'm an elementary school teacher and love my job. I've lost 5lbs using this site since January 1st and the weight isn't coming off as fast as it used to. I've also been exercising almost every day and have a FitBit. Would love some friends for motivation, support and maybe even somebody to look at my food diary. Thanks :smile:

Replies

• Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request! :)
  • sarahneekemp
    sarahneekemp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    me too - mum of 43 to 3 boys also sharing custody with their dad - Im in the uk
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a divorced, but remarried 50 year old mom. I have 3 of my own kids and we have his daughter here (he has sole custody). they are all in their teens or 20's. I've been on this weight loss journey for 18 months and have lost close to my short-term goal of 30 lbs. I got a vivofit from my trainer this past December and then found my way to this website. The food tracking has really made me more conscious of everything that I eat. Please add me as a friend!

Eileen
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    time for you to become smoking hot and pick up the man of your dreams.
  • Lauren5280
    Lauren5280 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I went through the exact same thing when I started. Just keep with it and the pounds will come off. It can be discouraging but stick with it! The weight will keep coming off. And hey, what's the alternative? Stopping and regaining? Nah that's not gonna happen!
  • pasandoval
    pasandoval Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work! i'm a MFP and fitbit user myself. feel free to add me