My Ultimate NSV!

Options
farmgirlsuz
farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
Five months ago I participated in a health screening at work. I knew I was overweight, but I had no idea how bad it was under the surface. Every one of my marks from my blood test were in the borderline to bad categories. I was shocked. I am only 45, how did it get to this point??

I am happy to say that my blood test today showed that every single mark is now in the normal category! It hasn't been easy, but it has definitely been a life changing ride! I am down almost 30 pounds (a happy side affect of a better diet!), I have more energy than ever and my out look on life is definitely getting better! Today I am smiling because I know that I was personally responsible for making my life and my health what it is today!

Replies

• Elizabeth52
    Options
    Congratulations!! It's nice to have the reward of better health after all of your effort!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good for you.....that is fantastic
  • Kellee_76
    Kellee_76 Posts: 91
    Options
    Awesome! This is what we should all be aiming for: better health :) Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!