New here and trying to get myself ready for this journey

Options
Just found this site this morning and I already love it! Hopefully it helps to get (and keep) me motivated to reach my goals. The stories on here are inspiring and it is nice to find a community to help acheive good health. :smile:

Replies

• Kells44
    Kells44 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too (joined this week) & must say I am addicted already! Good luck with your journey!
    x
  • Raven5287
    Raven5287 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome!!! Ive been here for almost 3 weeks... I LOVE this sight/app. Its really been a big help. Ive slipped here and there but I have been true to logging and keeping track. I will make this huge change in my life. Its not jsut weight lose for me..... Its overall health and fitness that im after. I drink to much, eat to much, and can be just plain lazy at times. All that is going to change and I really feel that using this site and the support of the people will ensure that I accomplish this goal!! Its gonna help you too! :happy:
  • 812sara
    812sara Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have been using the site/app for 2 weeks with great results! I love it! I have had so many people add me as a friend and be great cheerleaders!

I am also a good cheerleader so feel free to add me!
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi and GL!
  • Melacole23
    Melacole23 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello and best wishes to you on your journey. Just logged in for ten days as of today and I love this site! It's very helpful and easy to use and there has definitely been a lot of support.
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have stuck with this site for 2 mos. and have lost 20 lbs . Tracking calories is the way to go . I hope you have success - I know you will with all the motivation and support . Good luck , :happy: Feel free to add me as a friend