Insanity Max 30

Options
Going to start this at the beginning of February - anybody want to do it with me? Or is there a group?

Replies

• sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Going to start this at the beginning of February - anybody want to do it with me? Or is there a group?

Send me a friend request for some group info.
  • court161
    court161 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at the beginning of February as well!
  • flbamababe
    Options
    On my last week of month 1 doing Insanity max 30 :)
  • becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Cool. How's it going?
  • lesleyfaulknercallaghan
    Options
    Starting tomorrow, would love to hear how everyone is doing with it.
  • Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too!
  • M4nnsW1fe
    M4nnsW1fe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting on Monday the 2nd. I wanted to the 1st but it would be awkward starting on Sunday. I would love to join a group with you guy
  • becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Is there a group set up for Insanity Max 30?
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....I got it, and it's part of my routine.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I would love info if there is a group, I am starting this week (should arrive on or before the 6th)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today. Starting tomorrow even though calendar starts on Monday. We'll see how this goes!
  • ColePens
    ColePens Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Did a hybrid of T25/Insanity Max 30 to get used to the workouts before jumping into the calendar. I find that works A LOT w/ Shaun T workouts.

I'll be starting 2/7 so I'll join but will be slightly behind you. Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed is my 5 day calendar w/ Thurs/Fri off because it fits the schedule working in an office much better. :)

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Hmmm that is interesting. I know when I tried p90x that it took a while to figure out the moves so you did waste a lot of time standing there studying what they were doing. So taking a week before truly starting and doing the first round might be a good idea.

I think I'll give today a shot for the first one and see how it goes. I'll let you know!