Hello

Options
I'm 38 yrs old almost 39 next month. I have 3 kids that I love dearly but because of them is why I have gained soo much weight and now can't lose it. My metabolism sucks now lol

Replies

• MissShivs
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 21 but I've never been fit and am trying to make a real change in my lifestyle :)
  • tonyavanan
    Options
    Nice to meet you :) I use to be thin and in shape when I was a teenager all the way up until I had my first kid at 27 and then it all went downhill. I use to could eat whatever and never gain over 145 lbs and thought I was fat then and man I would give anything to be back to that. You can do this :)
  • tammysmith749
    Options
    Hi I'm 44 I have 2 children and two step children. I have put on an out 80 points in the last 10 years and made up my mind it has to come off. It very hard to try to change when your family thinks you look ok
  • tonyavanan
    Options
    Well my kids are younger and you know how blunt kids are. My 7 yr and 4yr old both have called me fat. They say I'm still beautiful and they love me but I'm fat and that hurts but kinda gives me motivation to try harder so they don't think that way
  • MissShivs
    Options
    It was actually my mother and father that have been the biggest motivators for me to lose weight. Kids are brutally honest, but it will be good for them to see you setting such a good example!
  • tonyavanan
    Options
    Exactly! :) it's just hard cause I love dr pepper and sweets and bread lol. I did awesome all day at work eating healthy and watching my calories until I got home and ate dinner and then bombed lol. Tomorrow will be a better day I have to tell myself. That is awesome your parents are being good supporters. We all need positive people around us to help do this