Looking to get fit by summer!

Options
Hey, guys! I'm new to Fitness Pal and I would love some friends so we can keep each other motivated with eating right and exercising! I want to feel great by the time summer comes around, and I think this will really help boost my motivation. :-) I am a choco-holic so I might just need a few words of wisdom from time to time, and I will be happy to return the favor in your time of need! ;-)

Replies

• martynharrison1
    martynharrison1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • summers09jo
    summers09jo Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm new too and a choco-Holic lol that's what I'm missing most chocolate and cakes lol hence why I need to lose weight, good luck feel free to add me I don't know how to add people :) I need some friends to keep me on track and help motivate me we can also share tips and advise :)
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • stefgnieto
    Options
    I'm also looking to get fit, I haven't been able to wear a cute bathing suit for many years because I absolutely hate my thighs! feel free to add me, I am completely new at this and have no idea how to add people! I'll keep checking this post :smile:
  • classy_couture
    classy_couture Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am very active on here and just started the T25 Alpha series and loving it! I'm going on vacation in March, so my short-term goal date is FAST approaching!
  • ATownFootball
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, im new also and not shure how to add people
  • daniellemcconnell
    Options
    I'm new as well. Looking for support and accountability to myself. I'm looking to change eating habits and have fitness in my life again. Please add me.
  • amygill01
    Options
    I feel as if I've lost weight and I'm stuck on that weight. I'm eating well but I do think I need to exercise more. So I've started Vickie from Geordie Shores DVD 10 minute workout every day and goes up a level every week for 6 weeks. So far so good
  • jasoncollins79
    jasoncollins79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck to everyone working towards your goals!
  • suzywoo72
    suzywoo72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while. And I really like it. My motivation is a new bikini.
  • jerryhoward82
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm focusing on the same goal as you are. Fit by the summer. We can do this. Don't give up! I'll keep in touch with ya.
  • joshuajguyer
    joshuajguyer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Tricia, you're welcome to add me . Be happy to offer advice and chat :)
  • eeker1985
    Options
    Fairly new here but it has been a great motivator. Good luck on reaching your goal...keep at it!
  • raquelmore
    raquelmore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm two weeks new here! My motivation is excercising a little more and doing 5k by March. Feel free to add me
  • Triciabargers
    Triciabargers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, everyone, for all your responses! I would love to add every one of you, but I can't figure out how to add people!?? Can anyone help? Haha
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends feel free to add me more then willing to chat/help where i can :smile:
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, everyone, for all your responses! I would love to add every one of you, but I can't figure out how to add people!?? Can anyone help? Haha

If you click on the posters name it should take you through to there page where there is two buttons one to add and one to send a message :smile: