Please be my friend! I need help!!

Options
Hi all!

I just joined MFP and i'm looking to make some friends who can help keep me accountable and whom I can help keep accountable as well. I'm on this site fairly regularly (a least once a day) and it'd be great to have pen pal or just friends to fight this journey well. I'm 32, female and need to lose 40lbs so feel free to add me as a friend!
Thanks!!

Replies

• FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well hello, naturalandclean!

By using MFP to log your foods and workouts you'll find that that in itself will help you become more accountable. If you're using the Apple mobile app version, notifications will remind you to log your meals--for me that's very helpful, as I'm usually pretty busy throughout the day.

If you scour through the threads, you're bound to find workout advice, meal ideas and other like-minded individuals who are just as motivated as you are!
  • MrsNormNorman
    MrsNormNorman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!! I need someone to hold me accountable too and would like to lose 30 lbs. I'll try to add you but I'm not really sure how to do it :/
  • hudgins808
    Options
    I would love to be your friend I'm just not sure how to add friends!! HELP
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Tap on the user's name and add friend!!!
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as a friend. I would like to lose about 20 lbs and maintain thereafter which is what I struggled with in the past. Hopefully, this time will be better.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmm... It seems you can not hit name and view from app???? Is this just from app?? Please advise! I am happy to support and I need friends as well
  • hudgins808
    Options
    It's not working for me so can you please add me as a friend :)
  • gsand1617
    Options
    I also need a friend to stay motivated!!! I just started using this again about a week ago. I forget how awesome it is!
  • nannykely
    Options
    You can friend me because I don't know how yet.