Looking for like minded 40s over crowd

Options
Tom here, looking for those 40 and over .. I'm looking to loose about 35 more pounds and maybe put on some muscle also... I started at 235 and presently I'm 219 but I have a ways yet to go... I just want to get healthier and stay there, so I can play in life's game for a good while longer.. For sure if you wanna see 80 plus years old. Start paying attention now my friends...

Replies

• Respygrl
    Respygrl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya Tom. Good luck!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm over 40. You can add me if you want.
  • Kschneeberger020467
    Options
    Hi, im 47 and started low calorie 8 months ago, so far im down 54 pounds, i have 10 to go. Would love being friends with all in the group.
  • tammysmith749
    Options
    Hi I'm over 40 good luck with reaching your goal
  • chestilow
    chestilow Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    40 here. 6'2" & 235. Would like to get down to around 200. Doing running and strength training.

Anyone feel free to add.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    47 and would love some friends. Can u add from app?
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    41, father of 2, married, yada yada, in my second week here. Looking to lose around 35 pounds too.
  • nannykely
    Options
    tomtom1972 wrote: »
    Tom here, looking for those 40 and over .. I'm looking to loose about 35 more pounds and maybe put on some muscle also... I started at 235 and presently I'm 219 but I have a ways yet to go... I just want to get healthier and stay there, so I can play in life's game for a good while longer.. For sure if you wanna see 80 plus years old. Start paying attention now my friends...

• nannykely
    Options
    I don't know how to friend yet, but looking for people for encouragement and to help stay on track.
  • nannykely
    Options
    nannykely wrote: »
    I don't know how to friend yet, but looking for people for encouragement and to help stay on track.
  • lisenden
    lisenden Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    43 years old and getting over a serious bout of depression. Being bedridden for months on end and using food to improve my mood gained me 40 pounds, bringing me to 255. I am using an elliptical and free weights, and doing physio for my hip. Also feel free to add me on Fitocracy (another fab app and group of people if anyone is looking for fitness support). Username is Lisenden there too.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Hi. It Is harder to add friends using the app. What I do is type the username into the add friends part of the "more" menu and invite them manually. Using this site on my computer is much more user friendly but I am rarely in front of my computer at home. You are welcomed to try it with me: ljohnson216
  • jnlaughton
    Options
    43, 75+ lbs to go, life long geek trying to lose that "Comic Book Guy" belly. Being in the 40's is the best!!!
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!