Help please:)

Options
I am 32 y/o, I am a mother of 3 and think of myself as being very active. Before I had babies I was 105 lbs, 2 weeks after I had my last child, my little girl, I stayed at 132 lbs. After diet and excercise I finally got myself down to 128 but continue to battle the bulge. My biggest and most annoying problem I face is my legs, they are bulky as if I could become a weight trainer, not that I'm judging, I'm just 5'2" and all I want are little bird legs. Slim, tiny legs where my inner thighs do not touch. Can someone please tell me what I need to do in order to slim them down rather than bulk up? I play kickball on Sundays and am also active as far as walking, playing with the kids, etc.
What do I need to do??? Please and Thank you!

Replies

• ktblueyz
    ktblueyz Posts: 72
    Options
    sounds like you would prefer to burn fat than to build muscle. you should concentrate on cardio (which burns the most) so do the treadmill/elliptical, go for walks/runs. good luck! feel free to add me
  • NatashaSu
    NatashaSu Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you! I'm at my wits in w/ the appearance of my legs! Seems like everything I do just helps me maintian weight rather than slimming down:/
  • LuckyPropeller
    Options
    jump works well for me, that and swimming - lots of kicking in the pool!
  • ebs423
    ebs423 Posts: 3
    Options
    I find that indoor/outdoor cycling works the legs well and you get in the cardio you need to burn the fat. Of course, keep the calories down :)
  • rjennifer89
    rjennifer89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Why don't you ride a bike my boyfriend and I did that for awhile and it worked we would bike around 20 miles a day and it did wonders I lost some pretty good weight 20 miles seems a lot but it isnt :) just ride as much as you can