Garmin Connect & Vivomart + MyFitnessPal

Options
2»

Replies

• GrooveColo
    GrooveColo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Steps are still not connecting into MFP for me. Geez it would be nice to get some guidance oh these issues.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    mshin321 wrote: »
    Steps are still not connecting into MFP for me. Geez it would be nice to get some guidance oh these issues.

MFP doesn't pull in "steps" from Garmin as a number. It pulls in a calorie adjustment, either positive or negative (if you enable that option), depending on how active you are compared to your activity level setting in MFP.
  • hal1964
    hal1964 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if this has been fixed? I've given up using Garmin with MFP. The last time I did an hour of exercise, it said my calorie adjustment was N/A for minutes and Zero for calories burned. That was a week ago. I guess its back to the old way!
  • wilsond3010
    wilsond3010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ok so tonight I managed sync mfp on iOS to garmin connect

Two things I did

Made sure iPhone clock set to 24 hours
    Open garmin connect on phone
    Goto setting privacy and disconnect my fitness pal
    Then go back to the home page and on caloris monitor
    Click on the get started
    Slide to left until it says click to get started
    The click on linking accounts

Hope it works for you

My back log isn't showing but today's exercise is
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have only been connected since yesterday evening with my Vivosmart but I seem to be syncing OK. I had a negative cal line from yesterday BC I am sick and in bed but today I've got plus 12 in the Garmin line (still sick). When I woke up I did hit the sync button on my watch to reconnect this morning since it hadn't synced from when I went to sleep.