Trying to stay positive

Options
started my weight loss journey again on Monday but I have had a bunch of stuff come up that really is taking a toll on me and I'm feeling down. I have kept up with eating healthy and working out but Im scared I'll end up back tracking. Any advice on how everyone deals with their stress?

Replies

• mstrinabee
    mstrinabee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can relate to how you feel. I just keep reminding myself that back tracking means having to start over. If I do fall off the wagon I try not to beat myself up and keep going. I really hope any of that helps and that things get better for you.
  • X_Caz_X
    X_Caz_X Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Listen to some music that you truly love! That almost always puts me in a better state of mind. Remember that if you do get sidetracked you ALWAYS have the opportunity to start again. Don't beat yourself up, it will only make you feel worse and compound things. Every second is a chance to start anew. Be gentle with yourself and try to find ways to de-stress that YOU find comforting. A hot bath, a walk, a movie, viral videos - It's OK to take time for yourself to feel better.