My scary start

Options
please add me and I'll add you. I started this about a week ago because my mom basically told me she couldn't recognize me when standing with other friends. I was told how wide I got and so I decided to take action. I'd love to talk to some people in the same boat :)

Replies

• LookAWalrus
    LookAWalrus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sorry you had to hear such hurtful comments, but I'm glad they inspired you to get healthy! What is your goal?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    If that is you in the picture than someone needs some eyeglasses.
  • LookAWalrus
    LookAWalrus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I didn't even notice that... Yeah, you don't look very wide to me. :/
  • Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh Your mama needs some new glasses! Sheesh... Honey, I'm fat.. You are not. Nuff said.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    What are your stats? Because the other posters are right, you don't look like you need to lose anything.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    If that is you in the picture than someone needs some eyeglasses.

Jeez I reckon! !
    Not a very nice thing for your mum to say either :'(
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm guessing from your username you're 16 and signed up as 18 because you couldn't put in your real birth year? That's because you have to be 18 to use MFP.

I'd recommend Spark Teens for you, but if that's you in the profile pic, you don't need a weight loss site, you need to tell your mum to shove it up her jumper.

Best of luck.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing from your username you're 16 and signed up as 18 because you couldn't put in your real birth year? That's because you have to be 18 to use MFP.

I'd recommend Spark Teens for you, but if that's you in the profile pic, you don't need a weight loss site, you need to tell your mum to shove it up her jumper.

Best of luck.

Yeah, that's the other reason I asked for stats
  • ausf
    ausf Posts: 51
    Options
    Add me :)