Friends and Support

Options
Hey guys! My name is Brittany and I will be 23 in 4 days! I am 5'6"ish and started out at 226lbs. I am currently down to 213! I was using MFP before, but wasn't too serious about it. Now I am more serious than ever and am so ready to change my lifestyle and body! I could really use friends and support to give helpful tips and encouragement!
Have a beautiful day everyone!

Replies

• xxkiss_mexx2
    xxkiss_mexx2 Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey!
    I could really use somebody to help me thought this life change because basically I haven't a clue !!
  • brittany012692
    brittany012692 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I could really use somebody to help me thought this life change because basically I haven't a clue !!

I just tried to add you! I think I did it correctly, but I'm still figuring this out! If it didn't go thru please add me! We got this! :)
  • darrell24015
    Options
    First, congrats on your awesome start and happy birthday (a little early). Sounds like you're ready to make some positive changes and for good reasons. Best wishes!
  • aphelps2015
    Options
    I'm 23 and just started my journey two weeks ago! Feel free to add me!
  • unicorrny
    unicorrny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi....I'm 50 but just started really tryingthis again and have lost almost 8 lbs in 16 days. .. Much more to go but at least it's a start. ... We can do this!
  • vinnycmd
    Options
    Hi everyone! Good work! and good luck!
  • MissShivs
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 21 and hoping to get down to a much healthier weight. Good luck to everybody!
  • Leslielewing
    Leslielewing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Brittany! I'm 24 soon to be 25. I've been overweight as long as I can remember. I'm only 5'3" and weighing at 192. At my heaviest I was 210. I just had a terrible realization that I should be at my fittest right now. I think I'm having a mid 20s crisis. I wanna get rid of this weight and be awesome! I look foward to getting to know yall and your journeys.
  • ty_palmer09
    Options
    I am 27 and have been overweight for a while. I am currently at 305 and want to see 199 but goal is 195 overall. I am looking for motivation and people who are my age range and get it. My fiance is super fit and runs all the time she tries to understand but she can eat whatever she wants and not gain weight. Even when she was hurt and wasn't running she never gained weight. So, I am here looking for help from people who get it and are in the same boat. Feel free to add me.
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can reach your goals! I'm a busy mom of 4 and I'm down almost 40 pounds so far! Add me as a friend if you want!