Need to loose 20-50lbs??

Options
Hey!!! I'm 22 years old and I want to loose 52 lbs asap. I'm looking for other women that have a similar goal.

Basically a group of us for support and friendship because lets face it, when you want to loose a hell of a lot of weight you need the support. I'm here to talk, to listen, and of course to motivate :)

ADD ME!!!

Lets get to kicking fats *kitten*!!!

Replies

• thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 23. I weigh 200 pounds ugh.. i want to lose more then 50 pounds..
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    going to add you both! I still have 61 to go but 49 will put me at a healthy BMI.
  • nydragon
    nydragon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Count me in. I need to lose 40 lbs. Goal date october 15 2015
  • Fabyoulus40
    Fabyoulus40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me....I have 40# to lose!
  • lahay99
    lahay99 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. I have at least another 30 lb to go and could use some support too!
  • ellavader
    ellavader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 29 and looking to lose 50 pounds. So far I'm 4 pounds down. I am logging every day because I'm finding it's really helping
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to shake of 20-30 lbs for the past couple years. Would love to give some extra encouragement and be inspired by a motivated bunch. :)
  • JeneaneB
    JeneaneB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! Also looking for some motivational friends.. Looking to lose 50 lbs
  • trudster405
    Options
    I'm want to be added in as well it all looks likes like its a lot of time consuming but I really need to loose anywhere from 20-40 lbs. anything I think would make me happy need a lot of inspiration
  • caitypants86
    caitypants86 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Add me, please! I'm looking to lose 50lbs by my birthday at the end of June. It would definitely be nice to have some support through the next few months.
  • m1ch3ll3k3llyy
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24
    I'd love to loose that much right now I'm shooting for 20! I'm open to new friends all the time :)
  • AlexisW2010
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I'm looking to loose 40 lbs. I always start then fall back in my old habits. Looking for motivation as well!
  • Grace77447722
    Grace77447722 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need to loose 50 lbs & I'm going to do if this year. Staying motivated & focused. Girl power!!
  • abigailshirey
    abigailshirey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey! I would love to be a part of the group but I cant figure out how to add peope
  • KaHam6
    KaHam6 Posts: 36
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well, if they'd like! I have at least 30lbs to lose and am down 20 since I started MFP. :smile:
  • Wisp2015
    Options
    Hey I'm in! 20 yrs old and want to lose 30 pounds by max 25 March ! Add meee
  • 1113pr
    1113pr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone Im in too Id like to lose 25 pounds, but I'm finding it hard I'm 60 yrs.
  • jafenton4
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20, and I'm hoping to lose 40 pounds. I lost 60 via weight watchers, but quickly fell into my old habits and gained it all back. I need someone to keep me motivated, and to talk me through cravings. feel free to add me.
  • froshrun2011
    froshrun2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and am looking to lose 30 pounds. I'd love to meet people with similar goals, so everyone feel free to add me :)
  • bhuang84
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 and looking to lose 22-30 lbs by 10/20/15. I've just started this week and would love to make some friends on here for extra motivation. Feel free to add me!