I'm new and need some new friends :)

Options
Hi! I'm Jessica and am totally new to this website. I started my weight loss journey when I moved up to Michigan from Texas last year, and at my peak I weighed 170 lbs.

Now, one year later I have lost about 15 lbs, and am still stuck at 150. I would like to get down to 130, at the lightest 125, but let's get realistic. I want to maintain a healthy weight, (I am 5'4) and I want to tone up a little before my trip to Texas in July. Hopefully I can shed at least 5 lbs before then :)

I could always use new friends for some extra motivation!!

Replies

• DRay64
    DRay64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great goal! I'll be sure to add you.
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    welcome always welcome to add
  • aub7
    aub7 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • spoonguy80
    spoonguy80 Posts: 3
    Options
    welcome from San Antonio!
  • LovelyTasha
    LovelyTasha Posts: 51
    Options
    Bumpity Bump!!

ADD HER!! She's fantastic!! :-)
  • rknsc
    rknsc Posts: 2
    Options
    You sound just like me! I am 5'4" and at my heaviest I was 175lbs, whoa! Now I'm all the way down to 138! I can't even believe it. I haven't been this little since high school (over 10 yrs ago!). One thing that helped me get past the 150 zone I was in was going on a detox diet for a week. I also started jogging/walking. It cleanses out your system. The one I went on was all veges, fruits and beans only for a week. It mostly got me used to eating fresh foods more often. I think that eating fresh foods is one of the most important parts of your diet. I also try to keep my sodium as low as I can. This helps keep your tummy flat and sheds water weight. Hope this helps you like it did me! Good luck!:happy:
  • sweetkiwi06
    Options
    Hi, My name is Brenda and I am also new to this site. I am slowly getting all this down. I am 4'10" in height and I weigh about 120 just on the border of being overweight for my height. I would love to lose the 20pounds to reach the 100 lb mark. I live in a big city and I don't drive so I either walk where I want to go raining or not. If its too far I take the bus. I have a gym membership but yet to use it because I have been busy with school. I am a mother of a high school senior that is definitely my wonderful love and joy of my life. Please add me as a friend if you want. I am a very friendly person and fun to talk to.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Your screen name is hilarious! Welcome !
  • sweetkiwi06
    Options
    Thank you.. It is my husbands nickname for me. HE is always calling me a kiwi so I put the sweet in it..
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • dmoney4314
    dmoney4314 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Wichita Falls, TX. I am new also, please add as friend.
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me!