Post pregnancy

Options
Hi
I had trouble getting pregnant . I was about 190 and needed to lose weight. I started walking 5 km a day and drank mostly water. I lost 30 pounds and then became pregnant. I was 158lbs at 8 weeks preg. I had pre eclampsia and didn't gain too much - 35 bk to 190. After birth I got to 170 pretty quickly and effortlessly. Once I started nursing less, the weight started packing on. I'm now 206 and need to change.

Replies

• snowlover14
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. I had a hard time getting pregnant with my second one and had a lot of problems with my blood pressure. Been pretty much sitting at the same weight since having my little one. Want to drop a lot more weight before trying to get pregnant again.
  • msbrandie81
    Options
    Look forward to supporting each other :)
  • bklimuck
    bklimuck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to send a friend request :b but I'm 12 weeks post partu
    Pretty similar situation!
  • healthychops_gets_fit
    healthychops_gets_fit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to using this app. Wanted to be realistic about food etc and not be too silly by crash dieting. I have a lovely 9 week old who I am feeding. I lost all my pregnancy weight in the first 2 weeks but have now gained half 8lb :-(!! I have about 50lb in total to lose to be healthy weight as had gained a lot before pregnancy! Add me and we can motivate each other x