Newbie!!!

Options
New girl!! Im an Aussie and looking for new friends for ideas, motivation, experiences.

Replies

• sallylou88
    Options
    I'm new too! In the UK but spent time in oz, I miss it there it's wonderful :) what are ur goals? Xx
  • Becs48sta
    Becs48sta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10kg, and keep fit and toned. I love it here, i live in Alice Springs.... The desert. How about you
  • taisidarvid
    Options
    Hi I'm a Newbie too.
    I'm Aussie as well but I live in the UK. I miss home if I'm honest but I live hear with my wife and kids and .... Well there are a multitude of excuses I give myself to feel I need to eat lol. But I've been watching a program called "weight up the enemy" it about two over weight people putting up £500 to loose the most fat (not weight) and what studies have shown is that if you are motivated enough you can succeed. Eg one guy is a gay animal loving vegan who owns a dog grooming shop. And the other is a truck driving weekend hunting meet eater. So who ever wins gets the others money. And the show explains to each of them what there money will be spent on ie a shelter for small animals who's parent have fallen victim to hunting or a night vision scope for a rifle that will make him a more efficient hunter lmao ..........