Fitbit not working with MFP

Options
I can't seem to sync my fitbit with my mobile MFP. I disconnected and tried again and it worked once. Yesterday my steps never showed up and yet the website says its connected. Any solutions?

Replies

• anteater8
    anteater8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've had that happen a few times. Sometimes it takes a while to sync especially with sleep. Haven't found a solution just went back to the app later in the day and it seemed to work.
  • suzymariah
    suzymariah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    on MFP It usually shows a bar of how many steps I have taken even if its zero. Now that bar is gone. Is that right? I had 20 minutes of activity yesterday and got a zero calorie adjustment.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    The last 3 days (since I updated Fitbit) they have stopped talking to each other. I am still waiting to hear back from Fitbit as to a solution.
  • garnetann2014
    garnetann2014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Glad it was not just me. Mine quit receiving a couple days ago too
  • jagi410
    jagi410 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    In the mobile MFP app, go to "more" on the bottom right, and select "steps". Change your device to "don't track steps" and select the back arrow at top left. Select "steps" again and select Fitbit. It'll force a sync, and that solution has been working for me for a couple weeks.