Let's do it this time

Options
This is my 3rd attempt at dieting hope I stick to it this time...I'm more in the right frame of mind this time and actually ready to do it

Replies

• soliz70
    Options
    Same here! I have a different state of mind about it this time!
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it....start by just logging every day, and the rest will follow!
  • Hiltster
    Options
    We cant stop!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Not truly a newbie, just a repeat starter. I guess it's better to keep starting over than to never start at all. I have some mental hurdles to get over, like how this is a new lifestyle and not just temporary. I have a 4 year old daughter who is dealing with leukemia so we stay pretty busy with her. She is in remission and doing well, so I feel more comfortable working on myself for now. So I have begun working to make myself accountable by making sure I log all my foods. Gotta start somewhere.
  • eeker1985
    Options
    Don't look at it as a diet but a change in lifestyle. Don't make drastic changes too quick. Couning calories has really been beneficial for me! You got this!
  • nataliefrancis539
    Options
    Thanks all nice to know I'm not on my own with this...can't believe how much my mind have changed about it...my head is really in it this time and recording everything down with this app give me more motivation :)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Consistency and commitment are key in keeping this going.
  • nataliefrancis539
    Options
    It is...even got myself a walking partner we are starting Monday morning

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Today is my 3rd attempt this week. LOL Good luck to you. Sending you a friend request so that we can do this together
  • nscal
    nscal Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been back and forth and up and down...but made up my mind that this time I will finish what I've started! Keeping the diary of what I eat has really kept me on track. Best of luck to you all! We got this!
  • nataliefrancis539
    Options
    Good luck all hope we all achieve our target weight I know I'm going to keep going until I reach mine
  • scotty38886
    scotty38886 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd attempt at dieting hope I stick to it this time...I'm more in the right frame of mind this time and actually ready to do it

When you say 3rd attempt, it took me 5 before i lost anything but the one thing you obviously have is being determined, and that my dear will give you the results you seek x

• nataliefrancis539
    Options

When you say 3rd attempt, it took me 5 before i lost anything but the one thing you obviously have is being determined, and that my dear will give you the results you seek x

Thank you scotty...can't wait to get on the scales again next week to see my results x
  • kelliemele
    kelliemele Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone, now that the holidays are over it will be easier! As soon as I stopped checking in over the holidays I gained it back, I'm going to stick with it this time. So far so good!