Hi I would love to have other ladies to lose weight with and chat

Replies

• Teener37
    Teener37 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello there :)
  • hannahbercegeay
    hannahbercegeay Posts: 36 Member
    Hello! I am hoping to lose 60 lbs! We can do it!!!
  • proudgram
    proudgram Posts: 3 Member
    Hi layhl! I am a 45 yr old Canadian gal trying to lose 45 lbs. It is difficult and not my first time trying, but I am determined to succeed and keep the weight off this time! You see, I became a first time Grandma just over a month ago!! I want to be healthy, not only for me, but also for my beautiful grandson. The challenge for me is that I tore my left ACL & I'm waiting for surgery, so exercise is difficult right now. I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey and I hope that we can motivate each other!!
  • kristyhartley
    kristyhartley Posts: 14 Member
    kelhirst wrote: »
    Hi, how is your journey going? I too am hoping to loose a lot of weight 40-44kgs to be exact...I'm 10days in and 2.3kgs down

• kristyhartley
    kristyhartley Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. Looking for support & motivation!
  • I'd love to join you all. I'm at an all time high 200lbs (not counting pregnancy) and in my 40s. It is harder older! BUT we all can do this. Slow, steady changes. There is no "quick fix" - they don't work!

I live in the Pacific NW in the U.S. It rains a lot here in the winter. So I've been using the NTC+ (Nike Training Club) apps. There are hundreds of them and they are FREE!

I'm new to MFP. How do I join your community?
  • 23jwalden
    23jwalden Posts: 1 Member
    Hi ladies! I'm new to fitness pal. I live in the U.S.---Midwest. I'm 41 and 170 lbs. I've recently gained this weight from 145, which when I weighed that, I was struggling to lose weight. I would like to get to 130 something (I will take 139!!) this year. I would like to join this community. Thanks!! :smile:
  • nurseinthenorth
    nurseinthenorth Posts: 19 Member
    Hi folks. I'm going to add some of you as friends. I hope that's ok. I'm in my 40's. Canadian. Need to lose 50 pounds. I'm 11 days in. So far so good. I'm not weighing myself. I'm away from home right now for a week. I'll wait till I get home to weigh myself. Hard to follow an eating plan while traveling, but I'm packing lunches... I even packed salad and chicken and took it on the plane with me. I didn't think it was allowed, but it is!
  • Add me if you want more friends!!! I am getting back into the swing of things and need all the help I can get :)
  • 76halogirl
    76halogirl Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm Heather. I'm from Tenessee. I'm currently getting my RN, avid reader, love musicals and horror. Love to text. Would love midafternoon check ins to avoid the scarf everything munchies. Feel free to add me. ( oh yea looking to drop sixtyish pounds, following a diabetic meal plan. Ish)
  • cjr1
    cjr1 Posts: 13 Member
    I still have 50 lbs of baby weight to loose and am determined to get it done this time if your group can use one more. I will be 39 in days and don't want to have this holding me back from the fitter, stronger me I want to be.
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    I live in Canada, and some of my MFP friends have dropped off the radar... I was on a streak of over 600 days, then forgot one day and poof, inspiration went. I'm struggling with the Christmas weight I put back on, but am back in routine. Add me if you like!
  • layhl74
    layhl74 Posts: 17 Member
    welcome all and im sure we can all give it our all :)
  • layhl74
    layhl74 Posts: 17 Member
    hey all I was just checking in to see how we are all doing?
  • elaiesay2
    elaiesay2 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi there. I'd love the encouragement too. I've been trying to lose weight since my daughter was born, and that was 5 years ago! Trying to add friends and find some accountability, maybe that will help this time.
  • curtains73
    curtains73 Posts: 8 Member
    I will add you! I am looking for some motivating friends as well!
  • Hello ladies, I'm 28 years old. I would like to lose 50kg I started this 17 days ago and I lost 6kg I'm doing 1000 kcal a day and now I'm on 3 days detox today is my last day. Is going well and I'm so motivated. I don't want to lose focus I really hope I can do it. :)
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Hi, Anyone wanting a friend can add me. I believe in order to succeed we need to encourage each other... it takes a community kinda mentality! Good luck everyone
  • Hi All - I am new to the community section of my fitness pal. I have about 30 pounds to lose - but I lost 75 with Weight watchers. I have struggled over the last few years to get to my goal weight and looking for a supportive and fun group to be a part of. I love the global contingency - I have travelled extensively in my career, so glad to meet folks from various places. I am from Texas. I clicked to join the facebook group above as well and I have my own group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthywwfriends/ and I would be thrilled to have some more folks join for some inspiration and great ideas. hope to chat soon and thanks layh174 for getting this started!
  • Hi, I'd like to add you to my friends list, but I can't figure out how! If you'd like to give each other encouragement, feel free to invite me. Best of luck to you!