is the Patriots systematic cheating as bad as a MLB player using a not against the rules PED?

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
edited January 2015 in Chit-Chat
?

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I like Basketball
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Is the PED not against the rules because it has not been discovered by the MLB yet or is it truly a legal product?!? That makes a difference
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Just break up!!
  • jasefit_tx
    Options
    My biggest problem with the Patriot organization is that they seem to be serial cheaters. the whole "everybody does it" argument doesn't work with me because it seems like they cheat with far more frequency than "everyone" else. If the team cheats yet they are 4-12 almost every year, no one's going to notice but these guys have made the playoffs 12 times in the last 14 years. Apparently, their cheating has helped them in some way become consistent winners.
  • granturismo
    granturismo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Patriots, MLB, PED? Is this American throwball?
  • TheDoughnutTheif
    TheDoughnutTheif Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Patriots, MLB, PED? Is this American throwball?

Patriots, yes throwball. MLB, Major League Baseball. PED, Preformance Enhanceing Drug
  • chuck636
    chuck636 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Its solo much worse IMO, I cannot stand the dirty cheating patriots, they are constantly getting caught cheating and doing questionable things, never other teams as well, just pats...it takes ALOT! ALOT! for me to say it but I hope the seahawks put a beating on them!!!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Boo Hoo
  • diegops1
    diegops1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I can't bring myself to cheer for the SeaSquirts, but I think your assessment of the Pats is right on. I have a friend who played for Seattle in the 70s and he doesn't cheer for them either. In fact SeaSquirts was his name for the team. I don't have television reception where I live, so it doesn't matter much. When is the Super Bowl, anyway?