P90x3

Options
Love p90x. Has anyone done p90x3 if so comments comments comments!! I would like to try it!

Replies

• sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    palmerc19 wrote: »
    Love p90x. Has anyone done p90x3 if so comments comments comments!! I would like to try it!

X3 is a great program. Lots of variety. Very effective workouts packed into 30 mins. P90X is great but X3 freshens up the moves a lot.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Day 71 for me.... Loving the program so much, I'm gonna do it again as soon as I am done!
  • mMKLT
    mMKLT Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm finishing week 3. I love it!!!! I've done other beach body programs but love how this one is only 30 minutes
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    loved it! i did it last year and have just started another round this week!
  • mmabry72
    mmabry72 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Its a great program. I went through it a year ago. I just dug it back out and am doing different workouts for my off days of running.
  • palmerc19
    palmerc19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback, Where could I find it for descent price? lol
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    It's a solid program if weight loss and improving functional fitness to a degree is your goal. Unlike regular P90X however it can't really be adapted to other goals though. If you want to see major strength gains or add substantial muscle mass it's not going to happen on this program as all the workouts are endurance/circuit/cardio based. Also, I find that it's not as easy if you're a total beginner because the moves are a lot more dependent upon having a high degree of coordination and fine motor skills.
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    One of my best purchases.
    It is the price that it is. You can buy it on ebay, but it's probably an illegal copy. Maybe Craigslist, if there is someone who wants to get rid of theirs. But not too many people want to dump this set, lol!
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X many times and I love it. I'm at the end of Week 2 of P90X3 and it's a welcome change of pace. I think it would be hard for someone to start out with it because there are references to moves done in P90X; but it all happens in 30 minutes so Tony doesn't have the time to walk you through the moves--especially Yoga X3. (Instead of 45 seconds for each move, it's more like 4 or 5 seconds.

So far, The Challenge was the only day I felt like I was 'done' after 30 minutes. (I used 24/12 as my targets and I was wiped at the end.) Maybe I'll do doubles next round.

Good luck!