I LIKE BEER BUT I LIKE ABS BETTER!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You can enjoy anything you like as long as your calories out are more than calories in. Just stay active as long as you can so you can always be burning calories. I stopped drinking beer cause it would land in my gut and not go anywhere. So I compromised and just drink the hard stuff now. Still get the happy happy happy with less calories and bloating. Im also 43 so its a little harder to stay thin.
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    ♫ Whiskey's too rough, Champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear
    This little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact I like beer♫
  • eliseofthejungle
    eliseofthejungle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like abs but I like beer better.

And I like rum most of all.

That's why I'm here. :)

Welcome, EJ!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I read this as "I like beer but I like *kitten* better" and was intrigued. Guess I need to rinse these contacts off...

I stick with vodka + club soda and exercise a little harder. :)
  • lorax429
    lorax429 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

You don't have to give anything up completely. Make it fit your calories.

100x this. I am a craft beer fiend and a Homebrewer. I didn't give up anything completely, and especially not my beer. I am down 50 lbs and counting. Just make it fit and if you don't have the calories either get up and go for a run to earn the calories or don't have one... FWIW... I run a lot now ;)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    amyx593 wrote: »
    Tell me about it, I live in the craft beer capital of the U.S.! I am also trying to lose about 20lbs but need to find the right balance :) good luck!

Let's hear it for San Diego County!! I drink beer almost everyday, it's all about moderation.
  • erikajane88
    erikajane88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome and thanks for the motivation. Oh no my ales arnt going far but maybe once a week and a few... I like gin and diet tonic which is ok on the calories...

funny comment about the stout ha made me chuckle

GO FIT AND BEER FANS! PS the whole skinny feels better ummm well when I stop rewarding myself then ill probably end up going insane sooo ill fit the calories in and prep for a hash run ha!!