Trying to get my sexy back...

Options
Hello all! Three and a half years ago, I lost 55 lbs before my wedding. I have gained about 40 of them back.... Aghhhh! Slowly I am working on getting them gone.

Who is with me?

Replies

• Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Feel free to add me. I've been on here for almost 4 years. I enjoy helping others.
  • keithw2013
    keithw2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Love your thread title!!
  • Cajunkitty70394
    Cajunkitty70394 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi , LSU fan too ! Go louisiana . So glad to see a fan !
  • hannahbercegeay
    hannahbercegeay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We can do this!
  • Cajunkitty70394
    Cajunkitty70394 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's the sprite :)
  • marieperry01
    marieperry01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... lost it put it back on.....i'm tired of starting over!!
  • hannahbercegeay
    Options
    Today has gone well!
  • KatherineE11
    KatherineE11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm looking to lose 60+ after losing 50 lbs and gaining it all back and then some.
  • hannahbercegeay
    Options
    Isn't it depressing?! So glad we are all here with the same goal in mind- health. Getting my sexy back is a major plus.
  • derekhaines1981
    Options
    I'm 10 days into getting healthy. Good luck everyone. I would like any tips on low calorie food n drink!!
  • calyspencer
    calyspencer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I am new to the community feature & think friends on the app wld be helpful. Just re-started MFP yesterday. I have been up & down weight-wise (but mostly up) since getting married 14.5 years ago. I want to lose 60 lbs and I will do it this year!
  • derekhaines1981
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Hopefully can boost each other when we have bad days , lol
  • leenalkhaier
    Options
    How do you add people? Haha sorry I'm new
    :#
  • hannahbercegeay
    Options
    Ahh! Yall all sound so awesome. Unfortunately I do not know how to add from the thread portion of MFP. I will try to figure it out.
  • millionairesstv
    millionairesstv Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi you click onto the person profile name , then click add as a friend . I hope this helps and I am to getting my sexy back x
  • calyspencer
    calyspencer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just figured this out too. I'm using an iphone. I can't just click on a name- it does nothing. Go to Friends, tap the + sign, tap e- mail, you'll have to enter the username to make a friend request.
    Let's do this!