2015 Brides

Options
Hello Brides! Who has a Wedding this Summer Spring? I do and I have 25 more pounds to loose!!! Lets do it together!!!

Replies

• peblesboop
    peblesboop Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not a bride to be but I am willing to motivate and support you.
  • StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!!! Thanks!!!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July! I have lost 35 pounds so far and am hoping to lose another 15-20 before the wedding :)
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My big day is August 1st! 10 lbs down and 10-15 to go!
  • StormiLu
    Options
    BioQueen wrote: »
    I'm getting married in July! I have lost 35 pounds so far and am hoping to lose another 15-20 before the wedding :)

That's awesome!!! Using this app? How I have lost mine!!
  • StormiLu
    Options
    amw1919 wrote: »

You go girl! Lost yours from using this app also?
  • olivia_roland
    olivia_roland Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married May 30th! I would also like to lose 25-30 lbs by then!!! Let's do this!! Feel free to add me
  • andread123
    andread123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in September! I've lost almost 12 lbs since starting at the beginning of January and would like to lose another 50 or so by September. Feel free to add me!
  • DsAdvocate
    DsAdvocate Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hopefully getting married this summer. Hoping to lose about 20lbs. Just lost my job though so wedding planning has stopped.
  • kare1985
    kare1985 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August 29th. I have lost 20 lbs since joining MFP. I'm hoping to lose at least 10 lbs before the wedding.
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married until December, but I have 30 lbs to lose and would love the support! I'm already getting stressed (and wanting to stress eat), so that's not good! AHHH! :)
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    StormiLu wrote: »

Yep! This in combination with my Skinnytaste cookbook!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married this spring! I have lost about 20 lbs since starting out an another 15 would be awesome! 1 pound a week is about as much as I can do and I will support and motivate anyone who needs it :) Let's kill that wedding dress fitting together!!!
  • StormiLu
    Options

Yep! This in combination with my Skinnytaste cookbook!

Have too look into that!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    BioQueen wrote: »

That's awesome!!! Using this app? How I have lost mine!!

Yup! It's awesome and the only thing that will keep me accountable lol
  • kemp1055
    Options
    I'm getting married in June and freaking out some. I'd be happy with just 10 or 15 lbs. I had to put the scale in my home away for a while. Was making me a little obsessive. Wedding pressure, ah!!!
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    july 3rd here, trying to lose at least 35 more pounds!!
  • robnallys
    robnallys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am getting married October 16th 2015. I have about 60 lbs to lose. I will make this goal, but I need support!
  • evroomvroom
    evroomvroom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My wedding day is August 1st (Ahhh!) --- I've been using myfitnesspal for a while, but have struggled to keep up with it and stick to my goals. (Re)starting p90 tomorrow, and am totally pumped, but absolutely need some support/accountability!
  • mcdc858
    mcdc858 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My wedding is in August and I am starting to buckle down on the health/fitness goals I have for myself. Would anyone want to start a weekly/ biweekly check in? We can keep each other motivated by sending words of encouragement, sharing tips, and reminding one another how awesome we will look in our dresses :) Message me if you would like to join a group like this! xx