The Dreaded Week End Approaches!

Options
Here it is Friday and I am on the threshold of the dreaded week end! I did really well last week end so I am feeling somewhat confident that I can continue to live my healthy life style right through until Monday! Plan, plan, plan is my weapon! If I plan out each meal and snack I think I will be ahead of the game. I wish you all who are dreading the week end b/c you think you might sabotage yourself, I am sending you strong and resourseful Karma for you ro be successful with what ever plan you are abiding by. WE CAN DO IT!

Replies

• krissyrey
    krissyrey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    woohoooo!!!! Yes we can!!! Weekends are always the times when you feel like splurging and eating what you feel like. For me personally if I want it I have just a tiny bit, and fit it into my calorie goal :).
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Weekends are SO hard for me! Best of luck to us all!
  • MildredBarhopper
    MildredBarhopper Posts: 99 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I usually bank calories through the week and then when I go over on the weekend, it evens out. Doesn't work for everyone but it seems to work for me :). I try not to go out to eat too much anyway, but when I do, it's usually on the weekend so it helps to have those extra calories.
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the strong karma!! I surely need it every weekend. Luckily for me I have a track workout planned in the am tomorrow so I can enjoy my once a week Starbucks!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I cycle around 100 miles on the weekends. As a result, I can eat whatever I want.
  • MsTracy1972
    MsTracy1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good job Robby! I needed this...I can do it! We can do it!
  • mrsmalloryevers
    Options
    Gosh weekends are the worst for me too! We go over to my in laws every saturday night and she doesn't understand healthy eating! Last week it was meat loaf and a huge baked potato! Who knows what she will come up with this week! Also, I'm supposed to go to a get together at a pizza place saturday afternoon.... I might just cann Saturday a cheat day.... even though this post is about trying to avoid doing that haha :)
  • pasandoval
    pasandoval Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hit the gym in the morning, build up that calorie bank, and then party the rest of the day!
  • robbypink
    robbypink Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    mrsmalloryevers you can do it! Just eat in moderation and when you go to the pizza place have one slice of plain cheese pizza and ask for a side salad with oil and vinegar dressing (if salad is on the menu!) Drink alot of water before you go and while you are there. Try brining your own meal to mom in law's on the week end. Good luck, you will find a way I know it! To everyone else thanks for the positvie feed back and blessings to you all!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I sabbatoge myself every weekend by drinking beer! I eat just fine, it's the beer that always gets me.
  • wendy16256
    wendy16256 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you. I'm working out tonight, Saturday and Sunday to hopefully make up for any overindulgence's I consume. Pink Moscato is my vice but it's just so smooth and delicious! :blush:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I sabbatoge myself every weekend by drinking beer! I eat just fine, it's the beer that always gets me.

THIS^^^ Except for me it's wine!