Wanting to find friends on here

Options
Hey Everyone- I've been really good at tracking and utilizing this app but unfortunately not many of my friends are on it and I miss having people to encourage and who encourage me so feel free to add me as a friend and we can get our butts in gear and get healthy together!

Replies

• Benne_A2
    Benne_A2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hIi

I will motivate u ...wen u go new place u make new friend ...so I m tht new friend walking on same path .... :D
  • justpearl86
    Options
    Just stated this app looking for some motivating friends to! Need to lose 75lbs
  • ksellen28
    Options
    I'm right there with ya, I need motivation and friends on here!
  • mr_blindguy
    Options
    Just keep in mind how bad you want that kind of body.
  • gemdean13
    Options
    I'm new to this app myself I need to lose 7 stone...it's gonna be one long road...looking for friends on here for support...good luck to u all...x
  • Parnasse
    Parnasse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you all because I want friends to keep me accountable as well!!
  • milliesc10
    Options
    Pls add me also.... I need motivation :)
  • glitterrain70
    glitterrain70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll be here a while...feel free to add me :)
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I don't need motivation but I do need patience and support. Isn't it funny that encouraging others also encourages you!?!
  • stacw1987
    stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me! I've recently started and looking for new friends :)
  • cassiehayley
    cassiehayley Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll add you and anyone who wants to be friends can add me the more support we get the better we succeed :)
  • Mrsburgess86
    Options
    Would make things easier if you
    Could
    Click on peoples names on the community boards and send friend requests that way!
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish! I love meeting new people.
  • DebComp63
    DebComp63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Deb - age 63 This pic is at my heaviest - 5' 7" and 175lb. Trying to get down to 150 again, my more normal weight. Trying to keep the waistline and muscle tone but get sedentary in winter because of ice outside. I want to go on the Volks March at Crazy Horse Memorial in June 2015, but if I don't get off my fat ***** and get climbing up the hill near me for at least 30 minutes a day, I'm not going to be ready for the march. I also want to climb Harney Peak someday but it'll never happen if I don't get to some serious walking around town. Maybe accountability would be a good motivator. Please add me.
  • LJT253
    LJT253 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Add me hunni