Needing buddies for a long process

Options
Hi, my name is Katelin, I'm turning 24 years old at the end of the month. And I need people for support. My goal is to gain friends throughout this hard process. My goal is 160 when its all said and done. But gaining friendships is always great.

Replies

• Cass0208
    Cass0208 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Katelin,

How exciting! It's always fun to start on here I think :) mine will be a long process as well. I'm 23, a student in a double degree and I work as a respite nurse so it's sometimes hard to stay on track but talking to other people who are working just as hard to stay on track is awesome! Maybe we can support each other?! :)
  • kstern91
    kstern91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me. I have been on here before, but I have never been on track. I graduated this past May in non-profit leadership studies. I understand school more than health. Lol.
  • kstern91
    Options
    I have sent you a request, let me know if it goes through :-)
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a request.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey, always looking to add friends on here, similar to your self have been on and off this for a few years now but its my time to reach the long term goal, feel free to add
  • cookie9392jc
    Options
    Hi Kaitelin i have a very long process to go also. I definitely need some support and also some great people to hold me accountable lol. :) you can do it!
  • kstern91
    Options
    Sounds great :-)
  • karenstuttard
    karenstuttard Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen, just started so need lots of friends and support too :#
  • Hi