Could someone tell me the best size to order for Fitbit Charge HR?

Options
Hi! I've decided to order the Fitbit Charge HR and it comes in small and large. I'm female about 150 pounds and Average stature 5'4. I think I would need the small as I've read they might need a tight fit on the wrist. Is this correct? Could someone with experience let me know if I should order small or large? Thanks so much! :)

Replies

• aml907
    aml907 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have the Charge and the best advice I can give is to go in and try the two sizes on. Yes they're supposed to fit snug, but I found the small a lot "smaller" than I had anticipated. The sizing depends entirely on the size of your wrist and you should be able to fit a finger between your wrist and the band. This is hard to determine without actually trying it on. Good luck!
  • Kel3369
    Kel3369 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I was going to get a small but decided to follow your advice and boy am glad I did because even the Large is snug on me but it fits just right. So I'm very happy I got the large now. Thank you so much! :-)
  • MrsDRS54
    MrsDRS54 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    For others with this question...you can print a size gauge from the Fitbit website that will tell you what size would be best. You just cut out the strip and wrap it around your wrist to find the right size for you.
  • alysme
    alysme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My wrist is about 6" round and I wear my small on the fourth hole.
    When I'm exercising and want to move it I loosen it one or two holes.
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    mrsdeb54 wrote: »
    For others with this question...you can print a size gauge from the Fitbit website that will tell you what size would be best. You just cut out the strip and wrap it around your wrist to find the right size for you.
    I was going going to mention this. I thought I'd need a small, since I have tiny hands (my ring size is 4.5) but I needed a large. I love my HR! Hope you love yours, too!