Tough Road ahead !!

Options
I just started my 50lb weight loss journey and I need some buddies to help me stay motivated!!

Replies

• emilyrizza853
    Options
    Well done, you can do it :) I've been using this app for 3 weeks now and find its really helping me stay on track
  • agentmelindamay
    agentmelindamay Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have been doing this for about 4 months this time around and have lost 17lbs so far but still have over 50 to go and feeling like it is undoable but carrying on anyway! I will send you a friend request and hopefully we can help motivate each other :)
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    well done for starting. I've been doing it for 4 weeks and have lost 4.5kg (about 8lbs) (it says the wrong this on my progress for some reason and I can't change the starting weight). and I haven't starved myself. All I am doing is:
    1. tracking my diet, weight and exercise everyday.
    2. not snacking in the evenings. That is my fail time, so I distract myself with other things if I am bored.
    3. exercise for at least 30 minutes a day most days (means I can eat a little more on those days, so if I am going out for dinner etc I do an extra big workout to compensate).
    4. reduce my carbs/bread - I still have pasta (with low fat sauces), brown rice with quinoa and cereal.
    5. inspire myself with fitness inspiration
    6. focus on the goal.
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Motivate one another
  • MariaGeorgiou1987
    Options
    I started today aiming to loose 30-35 lb and I find it a whole road ahead me. But, I feel positive and I will make sure I do it. Dont forget to drink lots of water as it helps on the weight loss as ur body throughs away more calories with pee lol! a nutrician told me that lol
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I started on the 20th and want to lose a total of 50lbs but I am aiming for 25lbs down by July 1st. Add me if you want a motivation buddy
  • felipealvarez96
    felipealvarez96 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's awesome goals I think u can n will do it!!