Starting my 50 pound weight loss journey

Options
Started today with my journey to lose 50 pounds. Looking for some friends some new friends on a weight loss journey to share tips, tricks and motivation.

Replies

• claireg287
    claireg287 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ashses,
    I've got 56 pounds to reach my goal in just trying to break it down into half stone increments.
    Maybe we can keep each other motivated.
    My goal is to lose at least 3 stone for my wedding in August!
    Good luck
  • missjuliaamyemms
    missjuliaamyemms Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have 46lbs to lose so i will definitely add you as a friends, this is my 3rd attempt since having my baby, this time i am on a mission!
  • diane1034
    Options
    I need to lose around 5st following ill health and major surgery. Hope you all do well! Happy to lend my support to you :) every little helps xx sending friend requests
  • Ewa101975
    Ewa101975 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40lbs - count me in :)
  • jaystepper4life
    Options
    I have 45lbs to lose, love to cook and have some great recipes add me we can motivate each other
  • caitypants86
    caitypants86 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat - started my 50lb weight loss journey on Thursday. Seems kind of daunting, but I HAVE to do it - not letting anything get in the way or stop me. Feel free to add me. :smiley:

-Cait
  • rasma
    rasma Posts: 1
    Options
    I am on the path to lose forever 35 lbs...I started Cross fit 3 xs a week and am learning tto eat clean...no bread, rice or white potatoes....more protein. In 5 weeks down 9 lbs and feeling full, finding new recipes and I think I will be down a size by next week. Husband is doing it too....kids just eat what I give them so starting them on a healthy lifestyle too. Its not a diet but a change in eating habits. Really conscious of portions...I think that's very important. Good Luck everyone... We can do it!
  • NSlim71
    Options
    I'm starting my 2nd journey with MFP. I have a family history of diabetes and I am determined not to go down that path!!! I need to lose 50 lbs and I definitely need motivation and support, While I'm not a big bread and butter eater, I do have issues with portion control. I am beginning to learn that less is better if I want to succeed. I'm hoping that we can teach and support each other while we conquer our quests to being fit and healthy!!!
  • kschnaus1
    kschnaus1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started my weight loss journey of 100 pounds 3 weeks ago! Would like to help support you in your journey as well. We can exchange tips and tricks or just vent cause we need an ear to listen! We CAN do this girl!
  • heel_striker
    heel_striker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 40 already and want to lose another 10-15
  • medinp0010
    medinp0010 Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Count me in, I had 15, then 20-25 pounds, now it's 35 pounds to lose to get back into my original shape. I need the support of a group of people to get me on the right path and reverse my negative trend.
  • PamelaD88
    PamelaD88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've got 50 lbs to lose :)
  • rhettcrawford
    Options
    claireg287 wrote: »
    Hi ashses,
    I've got 56 pounds to reach my goal in just trying to break it down into half stone increments.
    Maybe we can keep each other motivated.
    My goal is to lose at least 3 stone for my wedding in August!
    Good luck

• rhettcrawford
    Options
    good luck you can do it!
  • izzy2224
    izzy2224 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ditto....feel free to add and good luck!
  • rhettcrawford
    Options
    I'd like to lose 40lbs...We are going on a cruise in April...so I'm determined... I know realistically I wont lose all of that by then... will be happy if I'm half way there... good luck ladies!!!
  • MegB502
    MegB502 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! I HAVE to do it this time!
  • fawnyaolivo
    Options
    ashses wrote: »
    Started today with my journey to lose 50 pounds. Looking for some friends some new friends on a weight loss journey to share tips, tricks and motivation.

• fawnyaolivo
    Options
    I need to lose 50 lbs also. Count me in!

• w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    50 lbs is my goal as well! It's going to be a long journey, but I've got to do it :)