Just discovered this site

Options
At the beginning of this week I decided I would do my absolute best to meet my ultimate goal by this spring. So in looking for all the inspiration and support I can get I discovered this site. Can't wait to get to know you all :happy:

Replies

• butterflydiva
    Options
    At the beginning of this week I decided I would do my absolute best to meet my ultimate goal by this spring. So in looking for all the inspiration and support I can get I discovered this site. Can't wait to get to know you all :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this is a neat place, enjoy!

BTW.....

FC...are those...tater tot smiley faces in your default pic? HHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this is a neat place, enjoy!

BTW.....

FC...are those...tater tot smiley faces in your default pic? HHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh:
    hahahahha Yup they are! Did you miss the big tator tot thread from yesterday/today? LOL People put up the funniest pics then expect noone to crave them... I had never in my life seen smiley tator tots...but low behold... they make me smile and now that I put the pic of them up....no more cravings:laugh: :blushing:

Whatever works right? :bigsmile: :huh: :noway: :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I couldn't decide if they were tater tots or mac and cheese. Hahah. I guess I did miss the TT thread.
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    hahahahha Yup they are! Did you miss the big tator tot thread from yesterday/today? LOL People put up the funniest pics then expect noone to crave them... I had never in my life seen smiley tator tots...but low behold... they make me smile and now that I put the pic of them up....no more cravings:laugh: :blushing:

Whatever works right? :bigsmile: :huh: :noway: :laugh:

They sell smiley face tater tots at renaissance fairs along with everything else that's bad for you. lol.
    They probably sell them more places but the only time I ever saw them is when I had a field trip to the renaissance fair.
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Welcome! :happy:
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Butterflydiva... U are so welcome here on MFP... Great site, Great people!! u'll love every bit of it...

Good Luck!!:drinker:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    All I can say Butterfly, I wish I had this site when I was younger.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome.

Off to walk my Beagle Bosco.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site :flowerforyou: You'll love it....good luck on your journey to a healthy lifestyle:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • butterflydiva
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

But now for some reason I have a taste for tater tots (and I don't even like tater tots :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Ms Butterflydiva.

F_C - I thought they were little bread-y fried thingies like donuts. Oh, great. Now I want a tater. :tongue: