pregnant

Options
Is there a setting for pregnant? I have been using this app for years and now I am pregnant. The weight I have gained is within the amount that is expected, but the app shows it differently.

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I believe you can add "1st", "2nd" or "3rd trimester" in the food database to your diary, and it gives you extra calories to eat, based on how far along you are. As far as a basic pregnancy setting, though, I don't think so.

I'm 14.5 weeks, myself :)
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    I believe you can add "1st", "2nd" or "3rd trimester" in the food database to your diary, and it gives you extra calories to eat, based on how far along you are. As far as a basic pregnancy setting, though, I don't think so.

I'm 14.5 weeks, myself :)

Pics or didn't happen
  • saxinet2001
    saxinet2001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    where do you find the trimester options? I´m 6 weeks only but want to be healthy right from the start.
  • headerdee
    headerdee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah I would love to find that button. I'm about five weeks.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    If you go to the food log and type in first or whatever trimester, you get the options that will give you negative calories, however, this only works on the website. It used to work on the app but has disappeared since an update. I emailed MFP a few months ago on it. I'm sure they'll fix it any day now.

Keep in mind these are user added entries. MFP does not have a setting to account for pregnancy as there are too many variables to consider.