HELP Picky Eater

Options
I'm a very picky eater...but I love fruit...what is that best fruit for your body?!?!

and does anyone have any tips for picky eaters? (beside get over it)

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    I'm a very picky eater...but I love fruit...what is that best fruit for your body?!?!

and does anyone have any tips for picky eaters? (beside get over it)
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    No tips, just sympathy. I am the pickiest eater I've ever met. I like exactly two veggies - green beans and okra (potatoes etc doesn't count). Help. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    girl I feel your pain!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Im also a picky eater and I don't eat a lot of meat. I smell something but then realize what it is and get grossed out. My husband hates it but I could eat the same thing and it would never bother me. :happy:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Im also a picky eater and I don't eat a lot of meat. I smell something but then realize what it is and get grossed out. My husband hates it but I could eat the same thing and it would never bother me. :happy:

Ditto!! :bigsmile: It drives DH nuts, because he loves variety.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Yummy num nummy Kiwi fruit! Google "kiwi benifits" and you will find that it is very good for you.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I love kiwi but hate pealing it. :grumble: I should pick some up the next time im at the store. Thanks for the idea.
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    im way picky
    i dont like anything
    really
    i hate meat and will not eat ANY meat

i eat fruits and veggies and nuts and almost everything for me is organic

usually blueberries and raspberries and strawberries and banannas and pineapple
    and apples and grapes.

and veggies is like carrots...brocclli (sp) colliflower (sp) green beans...peas...SOY BEANS yum!
    idk...salads...
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I used to hate Papayas... mom spent years telling me how good they were... Vitamin A , improves eyesight.....blah blah blah..... :grumble: :grumble:

Just recently I realised how GOOD its really was ( like my mom was lying) good for the skin etc etc...
    Now I eat Papaya every weekend!!
    I just try not to smell it....:bigsmile:
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My fav fruit is strawberry!!!! Yumm Yumm Yummy!! :blushing: